PARAMORE -MISGUIDED GHOSTS
Writer: WILLIAMS, HAYLEY / FARRO, JOSH / YORK, TAYLOR
I'm going away for a while. | 我想離開一陣子 | ||||||
But I'll be back, don't try to follow me, | 但我會回來,請不要試圖關注我 | ||||||
'Cause I'll return as soon as possible. | 因為我會儘快恢復 | ||||||
See I'm trying to find my place, | 看著吧,我將找到我的歸屬 | ||||||
But it might not be here where I feel safe. | 即使是個不會讓我感到舒適的地方 | ||||||
We all learn to make mistakes. | 我們都學著犯錯 | ||||||
And run.From them, from them, | 然後沒有方向的 | ||||||
With no direction. | 逃離他們、遠離他們 | ||||||
We'll run from them, from them, | 然後毫無信念的 | ||||||
With no conviction. | 逃離他們、遠離他們 | ||||||
'Cause I'm just one of those ghosts, | 因為我是那些幽靈之一 | ||||||
Travelling endlessly. | 漫無目地的遊走 | ||||||
Don't need no roads. | 沒有路徑 | ||||||
In fact they follow me. | 事實上,他們注視我 | ||||||
And we just go in circles. | 同時我們也進入相同迴圈 | ||||||
Now I'm told that this life, | 現在我想說是這就是人生 | ||||||
And pain is just a simple compromise, | 痛楚只是簡單的讓步 | ||||||
So we can get what we want out of it. | 使我們能得到我們想要的。 | ||||||
Would someone care to classify, | 是否有人在意 | ||||||
of broken hearts and twisted minds, | 那破碎的心和扭曲的心靈的區別? | ||||||
So I can find someone to rely on. | 若是這樣我會找到那可以依靠的人。 | ||||||
And run, | 然後 | ||||||
To them, to them | 迎向他們、走向他們 | ||||||
Full speed ahead. | 用盡全力。 | ||||||
Oh, you are not useless. | 嘿,你不是一無事處的, | ||||||
We are just... | 我們只是… | ||||||
Misguided ghosts, | 迷途的幽靈, | ||||||
Travelling endlessly. | 漫無目地的遊走。 | ||||||
The ones we trusted the most, | 我們最相信的信念 | ||||||
Pushed us far away. | 將我們推至遠處。 | ||||||
And there’s no one road, | 那裡沒有唯一路徑, | ||||||
We should not be the same. | 我們不該相同。 | ||||||
But I'm just a ghost, | 但我只是個幽靈, | ||||||
And still they echo me. | 而且他們持續的呼喚我 | ||||||
They echo me in circles. | 在迴圈內他們呼喚著我。 |
一直想翻這首歌,剛好最近變成棄業家有時間。
總之,請多多指教啦。。。
全站熱搜